Setup at 10:00; St. John's Ambulance setting up on left.
John B. playing with Dave Davies toys.
the traffic cop.
of the Festival
Our own little nursery.
1. DFO - Pacific
Streamkeepers Federation, www.pskf.ca
Manager of Program for DFO: ZoAnn
Morten. (Zoom in to read poster.)
Ambulance Volunteers - Larry O'Brien and Samantha
3. Little River Enhancement Society - Gord and Sonja Tucker
4. Mid-Vancouver Island Habitat Enhancement Society - Faye Smith
5. Nile Creek Enhancement Society - Lynn and Jack Gillen
6. Brooklyn Creek
Watershed Society, bcws.ca -
7. Hart Watershed Society - Julie Whitman, Darcy Rainey,
8. Fanny Bay Salmonid Enhancement Society fbses.ca -
Rodney Jones, Bill
- Oyster Chefs Jack Newman, Jean-Michel, Hamburger/Hot dog
Chefs Roy Shields, Finn Keim, Luc 10.
Buns, Beveridges, etc. - Karen Forster, Tanya, Melanie,
Vancouver Island University, Fisheries and Aquaculture - Kayla
Mohns, Pat O'Reilly, Dan Fox, Dave Clough 12.
Enhancement Society - Eelgrass Habitat Restoration and Touch Tank -
Alison Bakker, Diane Sampson 13.
School Projects, face Painting - Hart Creek Watershed Society - Shauna 14.
Puntledge) - Naomi, Tiffany, Sandy,
Valley Old-Time Fiddlers 16.
Demonstration of Stream Damage - Dave Davies (DFO liason
w/enhancement societies) with assistance by "forester" John Bradbury
17. Pictures drawn by Qualicum Beach Elementary students - on the wall
in the hatchery meeting room.
later that some tables were outside the main concourse, and
were missed. Likewise, we did not get the name of the
We apologise for these omissions -- nwe